Graduating High School and surviving a year on the LPD Sports Forum without getting banned.
Graduating High School and surviving a year on the LPD Sports Forum without getting banned.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
surviving a year on the LPD Sports Forum without getting banned
[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that's an accomplishment for you...no doubt. You've mellowed out a lot on here...still opinionated, but not as vociferous about it.
(Vociferous? You graduated high school--go look it up!!! LOL...j/k)
btw--LET'S GO DUKE!!!
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
btw--LET'S GO DUKE!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
How a man supports a college that has the lyrics Devil with a Blue Dress on in their fight song I'll never know.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Better than having this guy as a mascot:
![]()
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Thats the best post football_fan has ever made.
+1 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Im with pvfan, I gradutaed, didnt die, and didnt get banned.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
My son turned one on (june 15th)
I turned 29 0n (Dec 23rd)
free like OJ all day
Hey, that's something I forgot to add.... 2005, my first year on the LPD forum, although having been jumped by nearly every user during football season, I've luckily not been banned. Maybe I'll last until graduation!
(Then I'm probably skiddadling out of this area). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks